Our Church History
We are currently located in a church facility and ministry center on the West side of Detroit. Redeemed Christian Fellowship Ministries International. Truly the Lord has blessed! RCFMI has many ministries and has grown from 160 members to over 300 members, and is continuing to grow. The ministry includes a very extensive prophetic arts ministry including prophetic dance and mime, Hype Night Christian parties, prophetic intercessory prayer, youth ministry, "My Good Thing" married couples ministry, food ministry, Christian counseling ministry, prophetic training ministry, women's ministry, "Iron Sharpens Iron" men's ministry, Women's and Men's Image Courses, Young Boys and Girls Mentoring Programs, "Saved, Single And Satisfied" ministry, and the publications ministry. Apostle Alfonzo and Prophetess Shavarn Smith are under the spiritual covering of Apostle Wilton and Prophetess Yolanda Holmes and the Father & Son Ministries which is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
A Ministry For The Entire Family
We have something for the entire family at Redeemed! From CKC (Cool Kids for Christ) to Girls Revamped (for teenage and pre-teen girls) to Man Up (our men’s ministry) to our Single and Satisfied Ministry (for singles) and our My Good Thing Married Couples Ministry (for married and engaged couples) we have fellowship groups for everyone! To learn about our ministries or to join, click here.
Our vision is to win the lost at any cost. The primary mission of this ministry is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ and make disciples of men. This vision will be carried out by developing and providing ministry beyond the walls of the church. This includes outreach/evangelism efforts, affordable housing for the community, and homeless shelters for women, men and families, Christian counseling services, and social service programs for the needy. This vision also includes planting churches throughout the United States and abroad. We will further provide prophetic and apostolic training worldwide.
Who We Are
• We are the church, the Body of Christ
Romans 12:5/ I Corinthians 12:27/ Ephesians 1:23, 4:12/ Colossians 1:24, 2:19
• We are believers in the foundational doctrines of the Apostles of the New Testament Church
I Corinthians 3:10 – 12/ Ephesians 1:4, 2:20
• The Bible. It is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of all truth for all Christian beliefs and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is the truth without any mixture of error.
2 Timothy 1:13, 3:16/ 2 Peter 1:20-21/ Psalm 119:105
• Salvation through the finished work of Jesus Christ, the son of God, at the cross on Calvary.
John 10:9/ Acts 4:12/ Romans 5:9/ 1 Thessalonians 5:9/ Hebrew 5:9
• Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues and the exercising of His gifts.
Mark 16-17, Acts 2:4, 10:46, 19:6, I Corinthians 12:8-10, 14:5
• The five-fold ministry gift to the Church.
II Corinthians 5:18, Ephesians 2:16, Colossians 1:20, Hebrews 2:17, Ephesians 4:11-13
• Deliverance and miracles through the atoning, blood of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 10:1/ Mark 3:15, 16:18/ I Corinthians 12:9/James 5:13 – 15
• Eternal Judgement and hell as the final destination for all those who will not receive the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.
Matthew 11:23, 16:18, Luke 16:23, Acts 2:27, Revelation 1:18, 6:8, 20:3
• The Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Matthew 24:30, Mark 8:35, Luke 21:26, 27, II Thessalonians 4:16, 17, Titus 2:13, Revelation 19:7-9, 20